Time to binge on a dynamic superhero classic

Samira Abdul-Karim, Staff Writer

It seems as if more time is spent looking for something to watch, rather than bingeing on a good show.

Netflix to the rescue again!

In mid-August, just in time for classes to start, they released “Marvel Defenders” with exciting stories of crime-fighting heroes Matt Murdock, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, and Danny Rand defending New York City.

Producer Douglas Petrie and composer John Paeson travel throughout the boroughs of New York

cultivating trails right off the back, introducing each hero conquering different battles from opposite sides of town. They set the plot for us to not know which direction the season will go especially when a major earthquake hits the city in a mysterious way, leaving the heroes bewildered trying to figure out the next move can’t be made alone.

At AIC, the show is a solid hit among fans.

Graduate student Natalie Velez said, “The Defenders is a thrilling show with amazing graphics that not only kept us on the edge our seat with an action packed story line, but with other under lying messages with face today. It shows when powerful forces come together and set aside all minor differences to overcome the problems like we do within society today as they did for New York City. Many things are possible.”

The series showed remarkable success during the release week and is continuing to keep us away from the realities of the world.

When the homework is done and practice is over its time to tune in, Netflix’s “Marvel Defenders” will make you adjust your plans for the night without any hesitation.