Announcement: AIC plans spring break trip to Peru (UPDATE!)

Amber Ollari, Editor-in-Chief

Spring break is the time for students to destress and have fun. For some, planning a trip can be the hardest part. Which hotel do you stay at? When do you eat and how much can you eat? How do you get around the foreign country?

The answers to these problems are already solved. AIC is hosting a student trip to Peru in March 2020. The trip will be open to anyone on campus who wants to attend.

This trip will be beneficial in more ways than one. Throughout the trip, students will be engulfed in Peru’s culture, they will learn new skills that they can apply to their lives, and obviously have a lot of fun.

The price of this trip will include transportation from Boston to Peru, 2-3 meals per day, all lodging, all entrance fees to all sites, and 24/7 tour with a Spanish speaking tour guide. Students who can’t afford the cost up front, can use financial aid to pay.

Undergraduate and graduate students are encouraged to apply by October 17th. The trip is March 5th through the 15th. To secure a spot, a $95 deposit fee is required and the trip costs $4570, but remember you can use financial aid to pay.

For any information or questions about the trip, please contact Dr. Kate Barlow, Assistant Professor of Occupational Therapy, at [email protected].

The link to sign up is https://www.efcollegestudytours.com/professors-trip/2230238ZC

***UPDATE: The deadline for the trip has been extended until November 15th, 2019!